For thousands of centuries, gold has been known for its value and beauty. Its malleability allows it to be easily shaped into intricate structures, like jewelry or decorative objects, and because it is imperishable, it has left a beautiful mark throughout history. But gold has more than extrinsic value.
As a highly efficient conductor of electricity, gold is used in many electronic devices, including smart phones. Our spacecrafts are often plated in gold because of its ability to reflect heat and keep them cool. For this same reason, NASA uses a thin layer of gold to coat the extravehicular visors of astronaut helmets to protect them from the harmful rays of the sun. Gold is one of the most coveted metals in the world and the metal of choice for a wide variety of industries. However, gold does not come out of the ground ready to use.
Gold processing has multiple stages, and removing the gold-bearing rock from the ground is just the first step. Extracting the pure gold from the gold-bearing rock is a complex process. Reliable Controls has a wealth of experience in gold processing. From slurry to alloys, our team of experts is always dedicated to delivering the best results.??The services we provide in gold processing include:
• Assessment and As-Built Services for existing facilities
• Instrumentation, Electrical and Control Systems for processing plants
• Process Hazard Analysis
• Subject Matter Experts and Facilitation
• Design Integration, Optimization and “end-of-life” upgrades for facilities
• Instrumentation Calibrations and Assessments for processing plants
• Pre-operational Testing and Commissioning of mining facilities
• Pre-start-up safety review participation (PSSR)
• Plant Start-up and Ramp-up Support
We have worked with gold mines all over the world in areas of automation, commissioning and optimization. We’ve guided our clients toward their goals and have proven to substantially increase their production. If you are interested in our past projects or working with us on a future project, follow the link below to our website!